VDSL stands for Very High Speed Dsl. It is a technology designed specifically for companies, as its performances can go well beyond the traditional speed offered by ADSL connectivity. As a matter of fact, the VDSL connectivity exceeds the 24Mbit / s that characterize the ADSL. It is, in short, an ultra-wide band that does not use optical fibre, but a device installed directly on the control unit. Here are its features:
- it allows the transmission of both data traffic and voice traffic
- while the ADSL relies on a band that ranges from 0.14 to 2.2 Mhz, the VDSL uses a band that can reach up to 35 MHZ.
The WilloFIBER service can be activated with speeds up to 200 Mbps in download and 20 Mbps in upload.
The activation cost is 99.00 plus VAT 22%
1) € 39.90 plus VAT including modem rental;
2) € 59.90 plus VAT including modem rental, 1 public IP address, line and modem monitoring with relative update of the same
Contractual obligation of 24 months – Deactivation cost € 50 plus VAT 22%
Optical fibre has completely changed the world of telecommunications by offering a very high-performance connectivity. The fibre cables offer particularly high performance and guarantee a considerable reduction in disruptions connected to connectivity. Customers connected to ultra-wide band based on fibre optic technology enjoy these comforts:
- reduced signal losses
- transmission speed up to 40 Gbt/s
- no need to rely on repeaters
- transport capacity of the exponentially higher signal than copper
- data security